We assist our clients in all phases of their employee relations, including the complex legal issues that can arise when businesses are bought and sold. Our practice includes employment-relations counseling, planning, training; reviewing and drafting handbooks and other employment policies; state and federal court employment litigation, and practice before several state and federal administrative agencies. Our proven track record reflects a vast experience in employment law matters. This includes advising employees and employers across diverse industries.
Our services include but are not limited to:
• Obtaining injunctions and other court litigation
• Representing clients in arbitration, mediation and other impasse resolution proceedings
• Advising clients on issues of successorship related to acquisitions and divestitures
• Drafting employment policies including employee handbooks, employment agreements, covenants not to compete, and covenants not to solicit employees, customers or clients
• Counseling clients on the legal impacts of employment decisions including discipline and terminations, as well as actions that may lead to claims of breach of employment contract, breach of covenant of good faith and fair dealing, and breach of fiduciary duty
• Representing clients in effective alternative dispute resolution proceedings such as mediation and arbitration
We also represent claimants in the employment law field in state and federal courts as well as in administrative forums and arbitrations.
Our practice extends to:
• Disability law
• Employee benefits
• Wage and hour disputes
• Independent contractor issues
• Workplace regulations – OSHA, FMLA, ADA
• Pennsylvania’s Unemployment Compensation Law
• Severance packages
• Wrongful termination
• Shareholder oppression
• Business disputes and
• Restrictive covenants
The employment relationships we experience can have far-reaching effects on our lives and businesses. When employment issues affecting you arise, you are encouraged to contact our experienced and qualified attorneys to provide timely, practical and effective representation.
(610) 275-7990 700 E. Main Street, Suite 200, Norristown, PA 19401-4122