Call For Your Free Initial Consultation.
Office located directly across the street from the Courthouse
Let us help. Call now 610.275.7990
At the law firm of Fox and Fox Attorneys at Law, PC , our criminal defense attorneys provide comprehensive representation to individuals charged with offenses by law enforcement agencies in the counties of Montgomery, Chester, Bucks, Delaware, Philadelphia and Berks.
Our attorneys have significant experience and success representing our clients in situations prior to a formal arrest occurring, at the preliminary arraignment and hearing phases, dealing with pre-trial matters including negotiating favorable agreements for our clients leading to a reduction or elimination of charges, and if necessary, vigorously defending our clients’ interests at the trial and post-trial phases of their matters.
Our attorneys have represented our clients in a wide range of criminal related matters including, but not limited to the following:
• Criminal defense of summary offenses, misdemeanors, DUI and non-DUI related offenses, and felony prosecution.
• License suspension, commercial and non-commercial, OLL and Probation licenses, Ignition Interlock Limited Licenses and Restricted Licenses.
• Asset forfeitures/Motions for Return of Property.
• Indirect Criminal Contempt (ICC) defense stemming from Protection from Abuse Orders.
• Juvenile representation.
• Motor Vehicle/traffic related citations.
• Summary appeals.
• Probation and Parole proceedings.
• Indirect Criminal Contempt defense stemming from Protection from Abuse Orders.
Pennsylvania's Ignition Interlock Limited License Click Here for Article.Click Here for PDF
Pennsylvania Expungement Law – Limiting the Stigma of a Criminal Record Click Here
Criminal Defense Attorneys at Fox and Fox Attorneys at Law, PC:
Peter H. Thomas, Esquire
Click Here To View Bio
(610) 275-7990 700 E. Main Street, Suite 200, Norristown, PA 19401-4122