Peter H. Thomas
Fox and Fox Attorneys at Law, P.C.
425 Swede Street, Suite 706
Norristown, PA 19401
Criminal Defense - Workers' Compensation - Elder Law
As an Attorney with Fox and Fox Attorneys at Law, PC , Pete concentrates his practice in criminal and civil litigation, with particular interest in Criminal Defense, Workers’ Compensation and Elder Law. The representation furnished his clients covers proceedings at the trial and appellate levels as well as at various state agencies.
As a thirteen-year resident of Glen Mills, PA he is an active member of the St. Cornelius parish community as well as a volunteer with Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Montgomery County and Southeastern Pennsylvania German Shepherd Rescue.
• Admitted to the bar of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court on November 26, 1985
• Admitted to the bar of the U.S. District Court., E.D. Pa., August 5, 1987
Pete has served as moderator and led the following seminars addressing the issues facing seniors:
• Elder Law Seminar, Montgomery County Bar Association – Use and Abuse of Powers of Attorney - 1997
• Elder Law Seminar, Montgomery County Bar Association – Elder Abuse - 2003
• Elder Law Committee Round Table, Montgomery County Bar Association - 2005
• Elder Law Seminar, Montgomery County Bar Association – Assisted Living Regulations - 2009
• Member of the Montgomery Bar Association
• Member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association
• Served on the Criminal Defense, Workers’ Compensation and Elder Law Committees of the Montgomery Bar Association
• Dale Carnegie Alumnus
Pete is a 1982 graduate of Dickinson College and received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law in 1985.
(610) 275-7990 425 Swede Street, Suite 706 One Montgomery Plaza, Norristown, PA 19401