Fox and Fox Attorneys at Law, PC was formed in 2011. The Firm has had roots in Montgomery County since 1922. Its predecessor was founded in 1922 by Leon H. Fox, Sr., a former First Assistant United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. He was eventually jointed by Leon H. Fox, Jr. and James P. Fox. Currently Fox and Fox Attorneys at Law, PC has a staff of over 10 attorneys, paralegals and support personnel.
The Firm is engaged in general practice in all Courts, and offers comprehensive legal services in the areas of:
• Accidents, Death Claims, Serious Injuries
• Bank Law
• Business Law, including limited liability companies, corporations and partnerships
• Collections, Foreclosures
• Criminal Law
• Divorce, Custody, Visitation Support, Alimony, Distribution of Property, Marital Agreements
• Insurance law
• Medical and Dental Malpractice
• Motor Vehicle Violations
• Personal Injury
• Protection from Abuse Actions
• Real Estate
• Slip & Fall Injuries
• Social Security Disability
• Wills, Estates and Trusts
• Work Injuries - Workers' Compensation
For years Fox and Fox Attorneys at Law, PC has represented individuals and businesses in virtually every type of legal matter. The Firm's clients are dispersed throughout the surrounding counties including Montgomery, Philadelphia, Delaware, Chester, Bucks, Berks, Northampton, Lehigh, Lancaster, Pike, Monroe and Luzerne, to name a few. Fox and Fox Attorneys at Law, PC also provides services to several national clients and out-of-state law firms needing local representation in Pennsylvania.
Fox and Fox Attorneys at Law, PC has gained a reputation of obtaining results for its clients by combining the time-honored traditions of the past with the most sophisticated and innovative techniques in the practice of law. The Firm attributes its stability and longevity to its constant pursuit of professional excellence, as well as its commitment to its clients and a proven ability to respond to community needs.