Craig H. Fox
Fox and Fox Attorneys at Law, P.C.
425 Swede Street, Suite 706
Norristown, PA 19401
Business - Acquisition
Commercial Real Estate
Banking - SBA Loans
Click here to E-Mail
"2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Craig H. Fox, selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers Business Edition as an attorney who is outstanding in Business and Transactions."
Craig concentrates his practice in the areas of real estate and commercial transactions, collections, foreclosures, bankruptcy, banking and commercial litigation. Craig actively represents numerous financial institutions in connection with their transactional needs in all areas, including real estate, business, commercial, asset based, acquisition, construction, permanent and SBA loans.
Craig has documented and/or closed hundreds of SBA 7(a), SBA 504, business, real estate, commercial, acquisition, construction and other loans.
His experience extends to representing the financial institutions with respect to their foreclosures, repossessions and bankruptcies. He has negotiated numerous loan workouts, both residential and commercial.
Moreover, he represents other types of businesses and individuals in all aspects of these areas. He has formed countless limited liability companies, corporations and partnerships and counsels his business clients with their various needs.
Craig has significant experience in all facets of the real estate practice including acquisition, sale, financing, work out, and leasing work. Craig represents individuals, real estate investors, developers and property management companies, lending institutions and owner operators in his varied real estate practice.
Craig is married with two children and resides in Plymouth Meeting, PA. Craig has coached numerous youth sports teams, including both Whitemarsh and Plymouth Basketball and Plymouth Soccer. Craig has also run marathons and is an avid runner and participant in road races.
Craig has been recognized by the Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Pennsylvania Bar Association for his contributions and sharing of expertise.
Craig has also been a multiple time selection as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer by Super Lawyers and Philadelphia Magazine.
Craig is a member of the Bar of Pennsylvania as well as New Jersey and Florida. He is also admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Pennsylvania, the District of New Jersey, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Craig has led numerous seminars on real estate, business, financing and collection topics, including, but not limited to, the following:
Collection Law and Bankruptcy Law
Collection Law, Debtors, Assets & Judgments
Collection and FDCPA Compliance
Collection Law From Start to Finish
Collection Law Tips and Strategies
Confession of Judgments in Pennsylvania
First Time Home Buyers Seminar
Legal Issues in Real Estate Foreclosure
Nuts and Bolts of Collection Law
Real Estate Transactions Made Painless and Efficient
Title Law in Pennsylvania
Guest on WNPV Radio Talk Show
• Served on the Conshohocken-Plymouth Air Pollution Control Board.
• Served on the Plymouth Township Planning Agency.
• Past member of the Board of Directors of his Synagogue, Tiferet Bet Israel, located in Blue Bell, PA;
• Member of the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce.
• Served on the Montgomery County Realtor - Attorney Joint Liaison Committee since 1995.
• 2012-2014 appointed Chairman of the Montgomery County Realtor - Attorney Joint Liaison Committee.
• From 2001 through the present has served on the Bench - Bar Committee of the Montgomery Bar Association.
• Served on the Board of Directors of the Montgomery Bar Association.
• Served four consecutive terms as Chairperson of the Collection, Foreclosure and Bankruptcy Committee of the Montgomery Bar Association.
• Served as Chairperson of the Debtor/Creditor Committee of the Montgomery Bar Association.
• Served as Vice Chair of the Business, Banking and Corporate Counsel Committee of the Montgomery Bar Association.
• Served as Vice Chair of the Professionalism Committee of the Montgomery Bar Association.
• Member of numerous committees of the Montgomery and Pennsylvania Bar Associations including the Business, Banking and Corporate Counsel, the Bankruptcy/Creditors and Debtors Rights, the Construction and Public Contract Law, Franchising, and the Real Estate Committees.
Craig graduated from Lafayette College in 1984 and received his law degree from Villanova University School of Law in 1987. Craig is also a licensed real estate broker for Premier Realty Group, Inc.
(610) 275-7990 425 Swede Street, Suite 706 One Montgomery Plaza, Norristown, PA 19401