An aging baby-boomer generation, a larger workforce and a faltering economy have all contributed to the rise in Social Security Disability (SSD) applications. Now, more than ever, individual claimants face the daunting task of navigating through Social Security’s disability determination process for themselves and their families. Thousands have come to rely upon Fox and Fox from initial application to the hearing level stage and appeal process.
When facing complex Social Security matters and its array of Federal regulations and rulings, we can help with tactical decisions, dealing with experts and navigating through the intricate procedures including appeals of denials of their benefits with the objective of successfully securing:
• Title II Disability Insurance Benefits for Adult
• Title II Disability Insurance Benefits for Widows
• Title XVI Supplemental Security Income Benefits for Adults
• Title XVI Supplemental Security Income for Children
If you, a family member or a friend are in need of competent representation for a Social Security Disability matter, please telephone our office and schedule an appointment. In view of what a successful claim would mean to you and the obstacles that may arise, you will certainly recognize the value of having experience on your side.
Social Security Attorneys/Paralegals at Fox and Fox Attorneys at Law, PC:
(610) 275-7990 425 Swede Street, Suite 706 One Montgomery Plaza, Norristown, PA 19401