The firm represents clients in all aspects of real estate transactions. We represent lenders, borrowers, municipal land use boards, buyers, sellers, investors, and management companies.
We handle matters from complex, multi-state transactions to residential real estate closings for our clients. All of our real estate attorneys are responsible for clients in complex real estate matters. Our clients know that their matters are being personally handled by knowledgeable, experienced attorneys familiar with the client's specific project and needs.
The Real Estate Department serves major clients, including, developers, investors, owners, management companies, tenants, mortgage lenders, title insurance companies and contractors.
Our real estate lawyers also represent professional and other corporations and businesses that, although primarily engaged in other fields, have ancillary real estate needs. The work of the Real Estate Department includes multi-family unit acquisition, financing, development, ownership and operation, shopping centers, office and industrial use projects, construction and acquisition lending.
Our representation includes the following:
- Representation of multifamily dwelling unit companies in acquisitions, management and financing.
- Acquisitions, land use planning and financings of office and hotel projects.
- Zoning and land use planning.
- Acquisition and disposition of real estate and real estate-related interests, including land, residential, industrial and commercial property, as well as the transfer of mortgages, partnership and corporate interests.
- Title insurance companies. Includes handling risk evaluations, claims negotiation and litigation.
- Financing of real estate-related projects and other loans secured by real estate. Our practice in construction and permanent lending involves the structuring and documentation of real estate loans, involving residential, commercial, and industrial projects, on behalf of regional, commercial and national banks, and other lending institutions.
- Commercial and industrial leasing, representing both landlords and tenants.
- Construction, including contract negotiation and documentation, structuring transactions, joint ventures.
- Representation of corporations acquiring other corporations owning or involved in significant real estate assets.
- Structuring of partnerships and corporate relationships in connection with real estate matters, including tax and securities matters.
- Engineering, architectural and other professional contracts.
Real Estate Attorneys at Fox and Fox Attorneys at Law, PC: