The Firm has an extensive general commercial litigation practice. Our attorneys have experience in handling all aspects of commercial litigation representing clients in commercial disputes.
The Firm handles a wide range of disputed matters that arise between large corporations, partnerships, small businesses, and individuals. The Firm also provides numerous services to assist clients in the formation and operation of their businesses, including employment agreements, standard contracts for goods and services, contracts related to the acquisition of new or additional real estate, and when an entity needs to seek enforcement of a contractual obligation or defend claims brought against it.
Some of the types of commercial litigation matters we handle include but are not limited to:
• Partnership, Corporate/Shareholder and Limited Liability Company disputes
• Breach of contract, breach of restrictive covenants and covenants not to compete
• Fraud and misrepresentation claims
• Unfair Trade Practices and Consumer Protection Law (UTPCPL)
• Interference with existing and prospective contractual relations
• Construction disputes and home warranty claims
• Wrongful use of civil proceedings and abuse of process claims
• Collection Cases
• Successor liability, alter ego, and piercing the corporate veil cases
• Preliminary injunctions and temporary restraining orders
• Oppression of minority shareholders
Our attorneys have successfully litigated everything from sophisticated injunctive matters to everyday collection matters.
(610) 275-7990 700 E. Main Street, Suite 200, Norristown, PA 19401-4122